Rates and Rental Information
Summer 2013 Weekly Rates June1 -Sept 14 (Saturday 3pm- Saturday 10am)
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 baths
- 1 Queen Log bed, 4 twin beds, 2 twin log bunks
- Blankets, Comforters, and Bed Pillows only (we will provide bedsheets for an additional $15/person)
- Full Kitchen with fridge, gas range, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, cookware, dishes and utensils, and a variety of cooking spices.
- Woodburning Fireplace
- Large Gas Grill
- Weber Charcoal Grill
- Picnic Table
- Deck Chairs
- Stone Firepit
- 2 TV's/DVD/VCR (movies only)
- Selection of Movies
- IPOD Stereo Docking Station
- Foosball table, Dartboard, and board games
- Nintendo Gamecube and Playstation w/ games
- Clock Radios
- 16' Lund Fishing Boat w/anchors
- 2 Canoes
- Life Jackets and boat cushions
- 2 Hammocks
Guests must supply:
- Bed sheets (unless other arrangements are made)
- Bath Towels
- Personal Toiletry items -Soap, shampoo etc.
- Extra Firewood (please use local only)
- Charcoal/lighter fluid for grill
Loon's Bay Cabin Rental Policies
Guests must sign a rental agreement and should have a good rental history. References may be required. We reserve the right to deny use of the cabin at our discretion.
Pets - Sorry we are not accepting pets at this time
No Smoking inside the cabin
No Jetskis or Waverunners
No additional RV's or camping allowed on property
QUIET HOURS 10pm - 8am
HOUSEKEEPING- Loon's Bay Cabin is a private vacation home. The cabin is cleaned after each guest but we do not provide additional cleaning during a guests stay. Guests are responsible for their own housekeeping during their stay.
GARBAGE & RECYCLING- Guests are responsible for removing their trash from the premises by taking to a local transfer site. Vilas county requires recyclable items be separated from trash. Trash bags and cans are provided. Optional garbage pick up fee of $50.
BOATS- Use of fishing boat and canoe is complimentary. Guests are responsible for obeying all boating regulations. We encourage guests to bring their own boat. There is a public boat landing 1/2 mile from the cabin.
Click the Google Calendar button
Spring 2013 May 1- June 1(3night minimum)
$150/ night or $975/week
Please call to make a reservation at (608) 437-4366 or
You may pay by Credit Card or Check
Fall 2013 Sep 15 -Oct 31(3 night minimum)
$165/night or $1095/week